MONTREAL, QC – October 6, 2016 – iPerceptions, a global leader in research and audience solutions, today announced that it has acquired Datacratic’s Ad Tech business, a leading real-time audience optimization and segmentation Ad Tech Suite. iPerceptions’ acquisition further solidifies its position in the machine learning and audience data space by providing the most accurate first and third party audience intent segmentation capabilities available on the market.
The addition of Datacratic’s Ad Tech business will further increase the value iPerceptions delivers to its enterprise clients such as Dell, Comcast and Adobe by delivering supercharged segmentation capabilities that increase marketing campaign ROI.
“With the explosive growth in programmatic and personalization capabilities, brands are looking at new ways to maximize their marketing spend.” Said Martin Le Sauteur, CEO of iPerceptions. “With this acquisition, iPerceptions will strengthen its capabilities in providing highly focused and accurate audience segments that our clients can use to engage with the right person at the right time, with the right message, improving campaign and conversion results.”
“iPerceptions is at the cutting-edge of combining consumer experience data and machine learning capabilities to create unique and more accurate audience segments.” Said Jeremy Barnes Founder of Datacratic. “Datacratic’s revolutionary work in the Audience and RTB Optimization space will further complement and strengthen iPerceptions' offering. I’m very excited about the future of Datacratic and the many strategic and technological synergies that this transaction will enable.”
Datacratic’s Ad Tech business has long standing partnerships with advertising technology market leaders such as Oracle (Blukai) and others. In particular, the integration with Oracle Data Cloud and Marketing Cloud will allow iPerceptions to push its audience segments directly into their systems helping its users to reach a new level of precision and accuracy in audience targeting.
iPerceptions’ new combined Audience Solutions allows marketers to:
- Create smarter and more effective retargeting campaigns by precisely aligning intent and bidding strategies to optimize every dollar spent.
- Improve the website experience by adapting website content in real-time to a visitors’ in-moment need.
- Create larger audiences similar to those performing on clients’ website to effectively grow market opportunities.
- Increase live chat assisted conversion by triggering chat sessions with users who are likely to buy and are at risk of leaving.
- iPerceptions will now have almost 100 employees across its head office in Montreal and in New York.
- Datacratic’s Adtech Optimization Suite including RTB Optimizer, Audience Optimizer, Yield Optimizer, Viewability Predictor and RTBkit will become part of iPerceptions’ Audience Solutions.
- iPerceptions will continue to invest and develop its Active Recognition Technology and integrate with Datacratic's Ad Tech stack.
- MLDB, an open-source database for machine learning, will continue to operate as a separate entity.
- Datacratic’s Machine Learning Database (MLDB) was excluded from the transaction and will now operate under mldb.aiTM.
- To stay up to date on the latest in the world of customer experience and digital marketing visit The Customer-Centric Marketer.
iPerceptions is a global leader in customer experience analytics helping the world’s most respected brands become customer-centric organizations. iPerceptions Enterprise-Class Customer Analytics platform collects, analyzes and predicts customer feedback to boost the performance of marketing programs. With over 20M visitor intent data-points collected every year across 1,200 brands and in 35 languages, iPerceptions is the trusted partner of Adobe, Ticketmaster, Amer Sports and many other retail, hospitality, financial and automotive brands. To start doing marketing that’s powered by the voice of your customers today, visit iperceptions.com.
iPerceptions is backed by Private Equity investors Telesystem and XPND Capital.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.