iperceptions Appoints New Chief Analytics Officer and Chief Marketing Officer
iperceptions Creates Two New leadership Roles To Support Rapid Growth
MONTREAL, QC – November 12th, 2015 – iperceptions, a leading digital Customer Experience Management company, today announced two new executive appointments that strengthen the Company’s strategy and provides a more robust executive structure. The appointment of a new Chief Analytics Officer and Chief Marketing Officer allows iperceptions to more effectively build the technologies of the future that intertwine customer experience analytics, marketing and advertising technologies.
Names New Chief Analytics Officer
- iperceptions has named Lane Cochrane as its Chief Analytics Officer. Mr. Cochrane will lead a team of data scientists and expert analysts leveraging predictive analytics, business intelligence and machine learning skills to develop and implement the next generation of digital research offerings that maximize the value of customer experience analytics.
- Cochrane has more than 20 years of management and business development experience in the market research and analytics industry with over 10 years of experience in leadership roles at Nielsen.
- “Lane Cochrane has been leading our research and analyst teams for the last 3 years and has been instrumental in building many of iperceptions’ ground-breaking technologies that will redefine the customer experience management space over the next few years.” Said Audry Larocque, President and CEO of iperceptions.
- “Today’s marketers face a new paradigm, creating relevant, one to one experiences for their customers.” Said Lane Cochrane. “Translating experience metrics and feedback data into first party analytic streams that can operate at the volume and pace of digital experiences is the key. In this new role, I look forward to working with our customers to deliver on this massive opportunity.”
Appointment of a New CMO
- iperceptions has also named Derek Zakaib as its Chief Marketing Officer. Mr. Zakaib has been leading the Product and Marketing teams since 2013. As CMO, he will focus on generating further growth by creating new business opportunities, accelerating the lead generation efforts, and maximizing the return on investment for iperceptions' clients.
- Also, Mr. Zakaib will be responsible for creating new innovative product solutions that improve marketing effectiveness and help marketers to better understand the omni-channel and citizen experience.
- Mr. Zakaib brings over 15 years of experience in marketing and product roles at Electronic Arts (EA) and Stingray Digital, and a strong entrepreneurial background.
- “In the course of the last two years, Derek Zakaib has led the development of a completely new way to manage marketing at iperceptions. He is extremely analytical and detail orientated, and the methods and processes he developed with his team have allowed iperceptions to become a powerful and pioneering marketing machine that consistently generates qualified leads at the pace and scale we need to continue our growth.” Said Audry Larocque, President and CEO of iperceptions.
- “I look forward to continuing to lead the talented iperceptions marketing and product teams, delivering results that not only help grow the company but help our clients generate better performing digital experiences for their own customers,” said Derek Zakaib.
iperceptions is a leading digital Customer Experience Management (CEM) company that extends the value of Voice of the Customer Analytics beyond measuring the past, to recognizing visitors’ intentions in real-time for personalized experiences. The company’s solutions are powered by the iperceptions SaaS Platform, which captures visitors’ intent, needs, and experiences in the moment of truth using advanced engagement technologies. iperceptions is revolutionizing market research with Active Recognition which recognizes the intent of anonymous website visitors in real-time to provide personalized experiences. With over 1 billion voice of customer data points collected every year across 1,200 brands and in 35 languages in over 80 countries, iperceptions is the trusted research solution of customer centric organizations. www.iperceptions.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.