iperceptions is a global leader in Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, guiding the world's most respected brands to become customer-centric organizations. We are looking for two Full Stack Developers to join the Development group at our Montreal headquarters.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving abilities and aptitude for learning new technologies as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills. If you are able to work within a cross functional team and have a strong leadership and knowledge of web analytics, this role is an opportunity to actively participate to our products development for our Fortune 500 clients.
Apply today and join our dynamic company!
You will be responsible for:
- Design, code and implement web applications and API using the Microsoft development platform and open standards technologies while respecting our coding standards;
- Work with the Product Owner and the UX/UI Designer to implement new user-facing features (% of time assigned on frontend stories will depend on developer aptitudes);
- Work with the Product Owner and Solution Architect to implement back end code (% of time assigned on backend stories will depend on developer aptitudes);
- Manage, develop and implement high-quality applications based on the requirements provided by the Product Owner in an Agile environment;
- Perform component and unit-level testing and debugging and provide support;
- Actively collaborate with the development team in the execution of projects;
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity and confidentiality.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in web development, is mandatory;
- Experience with .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Visual Studio, is mandatory;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing, is mandatory;
- Knowledge of VueJs or similar frameworks;
- Knowledge of Rest API best practices;
- Knowledge of MS SQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, GIT, Azure DEVOPS and Team City;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is a valued asset.
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- A corporate insurance plan and a telehealth service.
- 5 personal days in addition to your vacation.
- A “Choose Your Own Device” program.
- The access to an Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- A friendly environment with monthly social activities, a Happy Hour every Thursday, a ping pong table, gaming room, a fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast provided. etc.
- An office only few minutes’ walk from the metro.
If you are motivated by this challenge, please forward your resume to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer equal career opportunities to all applicants.
For more information about our company, please, visit our website: www.iperceptions.com