iperceptions To Present Its Intent Recognition Engine At eMetrics Summit
The Intent Recognition Engine is now part of our Active Recognition Technology.
MONTREAL, QC – March 13, 2014 – iperceptions, Inc. the inventor of Active Research™, the evolution of Customer Experience Management and Digital Analytics, today announced that Lane Cochrane, VP of Research at iperceptions, will be presenting iperceptions’ game changing Intent Recognition Engine at the eMetrics Summit in San Francisco on March 17.
The Next Generation of Customer Experience
- iperceptions' Intent Recognition Engine is a patent pending technology, which recognizes the intent of anonymous website visitors and triggers personalized experiences for digital customers in real-time. Using a representative sample of website visitors and proprietary machine learning algorithms that scale efficiently, it delivers actionable information from big data. Powered by iperceptions’ unique dataset and live feed of 15 million standardized customer data points, this allows the technology to continuously adapt and maximize its efficacy.
- Mr. Cochrane will present how this technology can greatly increase the effectiveness and return on investment made in live assistant systems by recognizing the intent of individual visitors and initiating chat sessions with distressed buyers or other identified user groups in real-time.
- Supporting quote - “From our extensive research we have determined that leveraging intent delivers better results than inferred methods and is less disconcerting to users than methods using their history or demographics,” said Lane Cochrane, VP of Research. “This allows companies to take the right action on individual site visitors and respond to their needs, consequently decreasing their frustration and improving business results.”
- Supporting quote – “One of the biggest challenges is being able to offer a truly personalized experience to each individual user in real-time. iperceptions’ Intent Recognition Engine is a game changer as it takes the value of market research out of the traditional reporting and puts it in real-time to offer personalized experiences to individual customers,” said Audry Larocque, CEO of iperceptions.
eMetrics Summit - Big Data for Marketing
- The eMetrics Summit is the leading conference covering the impact of data and technology on marketing with a focus on driving business results through data analysis and technology adoption.
- This year’s summit is entitled ‘Big Data for Marketing’ with presentations from Avinash Kaushik, Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google and Sid Shah, Director of Analytics at Adobe.
- The eMetrics Summit will be held at Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco from March 16-20, 2014.
- Lane Cochrane will be speaking at 8:45am on Monday, March 17 following Jim Stern’s opening remarks.
iperceptions, Inc. is the inventor of Active Research™, the evolution of Customer Experience Management and Digital Analytics. The company’s solutions are powered by the Active Research™ Platform, which addresses specific business objectives by capturing visitor perceptions in the ‘Moment of Truth’ using advanced engagement technologies and trusted research frameworks to drive actions in existing business processes. Founded in 1999, iperceptions has more than 3000 brands worldwide that trust iperceptions for in-depth analysis of real visitor’s behavior. See how iperceptions can improve the entire customer lifecycle and your bottom line today, visit www.iperceptions.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
Reichert Communications, LLC
650-548-1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org