Implementing a Voice of the Customer (VoC) program on your digital properties can be a win-win for both you and your visitors. But to make sure you and your visitors get the most out of your VoC research, there are some fundamental things that are useful to know as you set up your research.
Test your knowledge of some of the need-to-knows and best practices of digital VoC through our quiz below, and see if you're a VoC rockstar!
Note: Make sure to check out our Reference Guide below the quiz after you're done to learn more about the items mentioned in the quiz.
The benefits of running VoC research
- Why VoC is important
- The benefits your organization can gain by leveraging VoC
- Avinash Kaushik - The Best Online Survey For A Website, Yours Free!
VoC / Customer Experience (CX) Metrics
- Avinash Kaushik - The Three Greatest Survey Questions Ever
- 4Q and how it helps you better understand your visitors’ website experience
- CX metrics that can help any VoC program get off the ground
Designing Your VoC Program
- The best time to engage your visitors for their feedback
- Invitation methods and other need-to-knows when building a Customer Experience program
- How you can benefit from leveraging Skip Logic and Branching in your survey
- The value of integrating your VoC and web analytics data
VoC Survey Experience
- The important things you need to know when designing VoC research for mobile visitors
- Tips you should leverage to offer a positive VoC survey experience to your respondents
- How to keep your VoC survey engaging
Fun facts about VoC
Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld