With mobile website usage on the rise the need to understand the effectiveness of the mobile channel is increasingly important. Users’ accessing the Web through mobile devices has almost doubled every year since 2009.
Until now, online marketers have only been able to gather mobile website feedback using passive solicitation buttons, which skew the data toward negative experiences.
iPerceptions has the industry’s first survey solution for mobile optimized websites that invites users on arrival to take a survey at the end of their visit. Leveraging the proven methodology it developed for traditional websites, iPerceptions’ mobile solution randomly invites visitors to participate on arrival to the website to provide immediate post-experience feedback.
Random sample surveys with invitations shown on arrival provide the most accurate representation of website visitor feedback. iPerceptions’ mobile solution helps businesses identify their mobile website
visitors, determine why they come to the website, if they are successful, establish the biggest barriers to task completion, and more.
It also allows them to compare the experiences of traditional website visitors to mobile website visitors, who struggle with longer download times, a significantly reduced screen size and platform cross-compatibility issues. iPerceptions’ mobile solution is optimized for virtually all smart phones including, iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
- Determine the differences in mobile visitor demographics and website usage
- Identify and address mobile-specific configuration and technical issues
- Secure a larger mobile market share by improving the visitor experience
- Survey invitation and questionnaire interface designed for the mobile platform.
- Optimized collection screens for mobile touchscreens for maximum usability.
- Question and response options conceived for the mobile display.
Mobile collection is available with a PLUS, PREMIUM and PROFESSIONAL plan.